Tank-less water heaters definitely have their benefits.
- No more waiting for your water to get hot
- No more running out of hot water by the time you’re ready to use it
- Energy efficient design and concept saves you money
- Environmentally friendly
While it seems like an easy decision, there are very important factors to consider before going tank-less. Such as:
- The size of your home
- Whether your current system uses Gas or Electricity
- The amount of heated water you use
- How long you plan to stay in your home
All of these things can play a factor in the benefits you can expect to see when upgrading to a tank-less system.
If you would like a quote on a tank-less water heater install, give us a call at 817-295-4665. Or email us at: info@CobbPlumbingOnline.com We will get some basic information and should be able to help you decide if a tank-less system is right for you.
Already know you want a tank-less water heater system? Call and schedule a comprehensive tank-less water heater instillation quote. A comprehensive tank-less install quote will have fees associated with it, but should you hire us to perform the install, those fees will count towards the final instillation charge.